Set up your user test in minutes… You’ll get feedback in as little as 1 hour!
Learn how your website is being used by having random users test your website and provide feedback.
With your test you get 2 things from each participant:
1. A video of the participant speaking their thoughts as they browse your site.
2. The participant’s written responses to your questions.
How It Works
1. Select Your Participant(s)
- Specify demographics to match your target audience. Choose the gender, age, country, income and other options.
2. Create Your Test
- Describe the tasks you want users to perform.
- Test anything on the web – your website, your competitors’ websites, Facebook games, Google ads, and mobile apps.
- You can setup your test so that the participant uses his Computer, or his mobile device.
3. Get Results
- Watch videos of participants using your site. Hear them describe where they get stuck or confused.
- Receive written answers to your questionnaire. Export to Excel for further analysis.
- Interact with users after the test and ask follow-up questions.
4. Learn & Improve
- Edit or Share the videos/results with your colleagues.
- Improve your website usability and increase conversion rates.
Example -- User Testing of Our Website
The user involved in the test below for our BBEX Website was given the following tasks to perform:
- Task 1: Locate and view our conversion optimization page, and then add the "Conversion Optimization" product to their virtual shopping cart.
- Task 2: Sign up for our newsletter.
- Task 3: Locate and view our Website Design Portfolio page.
- Task 4: Find our payment policy description.